Monday, February 10, 2014

Future Engineer


                A person wearing a lab coat, conducting several and various experiments, formulating different kinds of materials to make life better. That is how I see myself in the future. I’ve advanced to the time I already have a job and a wonderful life.

                But imagining myself in a toga of Saint Louis University, one of the Dean’s Listers and somehow a person with flying colors or even as one of the Cum Laude of the graduates. This has got to be my best imagination yet, seeing my parents and brother so proud of me. I don’t know how I could reach that state but I know deep inside me that it is what I really want in my life, to make my family proud of me.

                As of now, I’m still a High School Student (4th Year) and I have really thought of it and understood that I’d like to become an Engineer just like my brother and father, my brother is a Mechanical Engineer, my father is a Civil Engineer and someday I would like to be the Chemical Engineer of the family.

                I know that sometimes, thinking of me in the future is a rash thing to do. I am not rushing or pushing myself too hard but that is really my dream in life.

                What my dream is will be the future I would like to have. My dream is my future because without my dream, I would not be right here just to accept my fate. NO! Life didn’t intend me to do such stuff; it is just a matter of action so that I’d be able to have the life that I always wanted.

                What I want is what I dream about and what I dream about is my future. My future depends on how I can control it and how I will control it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;