Monday, February 10, 2014

Change starts within me


                Lately I’ve been missing out on the fun. Lately I’ve been that person in our barkada who is very KILL JOY. And lately I had the time to think if my experiences in life taught me to evolve into something better or if it just made me feel worse about myself and caused the destruction of my life.

                I don’t see change as a bad thing, it just depends on how the person let’s something sink in to himself. Life is all about change. Sooner or later, a person will change unknowingly, he/she might not be able to notice but other people would see the difference from the old friend of theirs into becoming a renewed friend that will again make another mark on them.

                Change is something to be accepted, whatever the choice of a person might be, he/she should still have the total and pure support of the people that is dear to him/her.

                I have been observing myself; people say that something in me is new, that something is not the same, and that I wasn’t the girl I used to be. They say that I’ve really changes, some people hate that I changed and some people love that something different came out from me. I kept in mind that I can never convince a person to change if I myself will not do it and apply every bit of advice I made.

                I know that at times, I prefer to be alone so that even though I’m mad, no person will be affected and that nobody would get hurt. There are also times that I want a companion so that I won’t feel left out. It has already been a while since I got the chance to look back at myself.

                I may not be perfect but at least I try to be for myself and all the people that expect so much from me. I am the type of a person that changes herself through every experience and I am proud that I started with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;