Monday, February 10, 2014

At the tip of the cliff...


                A graduating student lives her life to the fullest before leaving her Alma Mater. A student that does every single bit of thing that can please her, makes her life seem to be the best among the rest. She carries on with her life and that she lives strong. She left marks on different people, she fell down and still she managed to stand up and show the world that she can.

                I’ve been that girl, always will be that girl. As I reminisce the past from the start of our classes, was it really that fast and that long already? Have we gone so far that we are almost at the edge? Close to the cliff and near the end of our high school life.

                I made several, no, maybe a lot of mistakes but they made me turn out to be the person I am today. In the case of studies, I’ve done better than all the other years of my high school. I have been more studious than the way I was before. I took notes on all my subjects, listened to the discussions of my teachers and when in time of quizzes and tests, I review all the notes that I have just to get high scores on my tests.

                In the time of socialization, I interact with other people just to make new friends and even be a better person. I socialize just to have fun and even understand how other people see differently on other horizons about the life of and sight of other people.

                In the parts of my life about my family, I understand better how much a specific person in our life especially our parents and siblings are dear, I learned to give them importance, I understood how life works and be the best it can be when it comes to realizations.

                In the section of love, I’ve made one of the biggest mistakes of my life on the person I chose. I gave trust and importance to the person who mistreated me and didn’t even care how I really felt about love. He made me believe that love is not real but then again, I have the part of me that still believes in it because someone new and I wish the last would be able to make me remember how much love really feels. He may be younger than me but he thinks more maturely than any person that I have ever encountered in love.

                My year as a Senior student is almost at its end but I am doing my best to make memories and one day be able to recall them. Life doesn’t end here, it is just the beginning and as soon as we leave, I’ll be a renewed person, have a new life and carry on with whatever mistakes and lessons I have learned in the battlefield of life. The time has come to leave and now I am going to start over again.

                High School is at the tip and I’m just beginning to understand how life offers everything. High School is great, it made me turn into the person who I am right now, the person who is ready to conquer the part of life where the battlefield is more difficult.

                Life makes us who we are and with every end, there is a new beginning that molds us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;