Monday, June 24, 2013

A letter for the President for the betterment of our Country

June 25, 2013

Dear Mr. President,

        A wonderful day to you sir! I hope when you are reading this, you are in good health.

        Well sir, I just hope that you'll have the time to read my simple letter to you even with your busy schedule. I made this to tell you the things that are happening in our economy which is now degrading. I observe that there seems to be too much trash in our country because of improper waste disposal of our fellow Filipinos. Due to this problem, people are now more prone to diseases than before. If you could just contribute to the problem solving of the situation. Your people would dearly appreciate what you are doing for the betterment of our country.

        People are even seen scattered all around and that should not be, how can we lend money to other countries yet we can't even help the Filipinos in need? Isn't that a bit of an irony sir? For me, you together with your politicians should prioritize us, your people to help lift up our country. Thus, your men are somehow doing the opposite, before you try to handle the whole nation, I suggest that you should start with your men first. If you fix your problems with those people, then it will be easier for you to be a better leaser than you are now.

        But to be honest sir, I salute the way you lead. I am only suggesting of what you should do. I am not dictating nor correcting you sir. Children are your nations future right? So I am standing up now for my fellow children or teens to make a say on what happens. We help contribute to the nation’s future, so our opinions matter too. Right sir?

        That's all I have to say to you sir. Thank you for reading my letter.

Sincerely yours,
DARLENE







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;